- 10 Jun 2023
- 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- £850 + VAT
- Sold Out!
Trainer Certification Course (TCC): How to Present the “Training from the BACK of the Room” (TBR) Practitioner Class – Bristol, UK, 10 June 2023
To attend this Trainer Certification Course, you must first complete the official 2-day in-person âTraining from the BACK of the Roomâ (TBR) Practitioner Class.
You can do both the 2-day in-person (TBR) Practitioner Class and the TCC together.
Book these 2 classes as a discounted package here.
Please note that this certification/licensing course is an 8 hour in-person class, with attendance required for the entire course. Please book your travel accordingly to give yourself plenty of time for all sessions!
If you have any questions about the course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This 1-day in-person Trainer Certification Course (TCC) is designed to give you the professional training skills you need to present the official 2-day in-person TBR Practitioner Class either publicly or privately. Attending the official 2-day in-person TBR Practitioner Class is a prerequisite for attending the TCC day. (You must show your “TBR Practitioner Class Certificate of Completion” to the TCC Certifier in order to qualify for participation in the TCC program.)
Along with individualised instruction, guided practice, instructor and peer coaching and feedback during the TCC day, you’ll receive a scripted, 200-page TBR Facilitator’s Guide, complete TBR slide sets, and all other digital materials you need to present the official 2-day in-person TBR Practitioner Class. You’ll also receive a Licensing Letter of Agreement (LOA) outlining your responsibilities as a TBR Certified Trainer. Upon completion of all requirements, and passing the TCC “exam,” you’ll become a TBR Certified Trainer and a member of a global master training group of TBR Certified Trainers who will help you polish your TBR Practitioner Class presentation skills.
As part of the TCC exam, you'll be presenting a 10-minute analogue demonstration lesson for peer review and feedback (no slides or other digital devices can be used). You'll prepare this lesson during the morning of the TCC day so no pre-class preparation is necessary. Specific lesson instructions will be sent to you at least a month before the TCC. You will receive a list of reading and writing assignments to complete, as well.
This exciting and challenging 1-day in-person Trainer Certification Course is being offered only a few times a year in Europe and registration in each class is limited to 12 participants. Register early as this class fills up quickly. Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be licensed to present the 2-day in-person “Training from the BACK of the Room” Practitioner Class either publicly or for your own clients or company. You will join an exceptional group of global trainers when you become a Certified Trainer for “Training from the BACK of the Room!”
There will be tea, coffee, juices and pastries. Lunch plus other treats throughout your day.
Who Should Attend?
- Learning and Development Professionals
- Scrum Masters
- Completion of the official 2-day in-person “Training from the BACK of the Room” (TBR) Practitioner Class.
- Completion of reading and writing assignments to demonstrate comprehension of concepts covered in the 2-day in-person TBR Practitioner Class (writing assignments will be sent a month before the course and can be submitted up to 8 weeks after the course)
To earn this Training Certification, you must:
- Complete all prerequisites.
- Attend and participate in the entire 1-day in-person Trainer Certification Course (TCC) day and give peer review and feedback for every lesson presented during the course.
- Present a 10-minute, analog lesson (no slides or other digital devices can be used) in-person on a TBR or Brain Science topic for instructor and peer review and feedback, and receive a passing score on the assessment rubric.
- Commit to being an active member of a global master training group of TBR Certified Trainers – a group that supports its members with free online coaching, feedback, problem-solving, and encouragement, when asked to do so.