Steve Porter is an ALM mentor/coach/trainer who has a strong background in multiple project management styles. Over the past several years, he has focused his efforts on Agile practices in general and the Scrum Framework in particular.
He has recently worked as the Product Owner for TeamPulse, Telerik’s agile project management tool, and before that has filled the Scrum Master role along with the role of Team Member on many Scrum projects. His hands-on experience with all three Scrum roles makes him an excellent trainer.
Steve is currently employed by Scrum.org and works in close collaboration with Ken Schwaber on his mission to improve the profession of software development. He plays an active role in the creation of all Scrum.org training material, and assessments. Most recently Steve was one of only 8 acknowledged contributors to Ken Schwaber's Nexus framework; a framework for scaled Scrum initiatives.
- Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
- Professional Scrum Master I
- Professional Scrum Master II
- Professional Scrum Master III
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I
- Professional Scrum Product Owner II
- Professional Scrum Product Owner III
- Professional Scrum with Kanban I
- Professional Scrum Developer I
- Professional Agile Leadership I
- Scaled Professional Scrum