Paul is a product and business agility coach, Professional Kanban Trainer (PKT), data-informed product leader, and innovator who, over the last twenty-two years, has been employing a blend of methods, tools and capabilities to transform businesses, lead product or delivery teams, and help entrepreneurial teams and individuals to thrive.
With a background in leading product management and innovation, agile software development and delivery, training and mentoring, he is passionate about nurturing safe and empowering cultures where discovery, experimentation and rapid feedback create and capture value for his clients and their users and customers.
Paul is an Enterprise Agile & Team Coach (ICP-ENT and ICP-ACC) and continues to consult and lead product and innovation teams in the UK and Europe; follow him on Twitter at @paulbrowncoach
- Professional Kanban Trainer (PKT)
- Enterprise Coach (ICP-ENT)
- Team Coach (ICP-ACC)
- Flight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA)
- Certificate in Agile Leadership (CAL1)
- Professional Scrum Master I
- Professional Scrum Master II
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
- Google Analytics Certified Individual (GAIQ)
- Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Training from the BACK of the Room! (TBR)
- Training from the BACK of the Room! Virtual Edition (TBR-VE)