Why you should attend Flight Levels Change Leadership (FLCL)?
Many agile experts focus on the individual and team level. However, to achieve business agility, we must improve the end-to-end flow of value through the entire organization. Such improvements need a contemporary understanding of change and leadership skills. Flight Levels Change Leadership will help you:
- Know what you should consider when you want to lead your organization step by step to more business agility
- Strengthen your leadership skills in agile transformation
- See how you can quickly identify and solve problems in the change process using concrete case studies
- Learn how to design a change flow tailored to your company and which formats and tools you can use for it
- Learn how to effectively support individuals (such as the flight levels sponsor), small groups (such as the change team) or large groups (such as 120 experts in a flight levels 2 system).
- Get new impulses for facilitating stand-ups and retrospectives on different flight levels
The problem is that many agile experts work primarily at the individual and team level. In order to establish business agility, however, end-to-end value streams must be improved, which often flow through the entire organization. In any case, such an improvement requires a contemporary understanding of change and leadership skills with which the necessary change can be designed in an agile manner: from the introduction of flight levels to the implementation of customized workshop, training and communication formats to an operational management that is characterized by continuous improvement.
Learning Outcomes of Flight Levels Change Leadership (FLCL)
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Generate new ideas for facilitating stand-ups and retrospectives on different flight levels
- See the big picture of an agile change flow that fits the flight levels
- Get a better understanding of proven formats and tools
- Gain a better understanding of essential formats such as the clarification meeting, the Flight Levels introductory workshop, the Flight Levels operational kick-off or the retrospective
- Be equipped to work with large groups
- Cross departmental and hierarchical boundaries
- Strengthen your skillset as a professional change leader
- Business agility and agile change: what you need to consider to get your organization flying
- Working with large groups: How to get 30, 50, 100 or even more people moving with purpose and continually build momentum
- Formats of change: flight levels introductory workshop, flow design workshop, operational kick-off, retrospective, improvement workshop
- Agile Interactions: What forms of collaboration have proven successful and what you should consider when doing so
- Success Factors: Why regular Inspect & Adapt of the actual change happening is essential and how the systemic loop helps you do it
- Special challenges: Sparring partnership with the sponsor, co-creative work with the change team, dealing with resistance from individual stakeholders, using emotions
- Back to the start: How to get from the first contact to a sustainable contract
After completing the Flight Levels Change Leadership (FLCL) class you will receive a certificate of attendance from The Flight Levels Academy.
The Flight Levels Change Leadership (FLCL) course is for anyone who wants to break through the agile team boundaries and achieve agility for your entire organization. Typical attendee roles include:
- Agile Coaches
- Programme Directors
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Organisational Design Professionals
- Change Leaders
- Successful Completion of Flight Levels Introduction (FLIN) course.
- We assume a sound knowledge of agile working methods or modern management systems.
- Knowledge of the working methods of organisations with 50 – 5000 employees is needed.
- Duration: 4 x 3-hour live virtual sessions
- Certificate Flight Levels Change Leadership (FLCL) Certificate of Attendance from The Flight Levels Academy
- Frequency: 3 public courses a year
- Private Courses Available: Yes
- Languages: English or Spanish
- Payment Formats: Credit Card, TransferWise or by Invoice
- Payment Currencies: GBP, EUR or USD
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's included:
- Access to the Actineo Newsletter
- Access to the Actineo Slack channel
- Invites to exclusive Actineo Events
- Membership of the Actineo Alumni Network including 20% discount on future courses
No courses scheduled at the moment.
Not what you are looking for? Maybe these courses are more appropriate…
Applying Metrics for Predictability (AMP)4 x 3-hour sessions£1,195.00
Exceptional Remote Training & Facilitation (ERTF)2 x 4-hour sessions£495.00
Flight Levels Change Leadership (FLCL)4 x 3-hour sessions£1,500.00
Flight Levels Flow Design (FLFD)4 x 3-hour sessions£1,500.00
Flight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA)4 x 3-hour sessions£1,350.00
Training from the BACK of the Room Virtual Edition (TBR-VE)5 x 2.5-hour sessions£1,055.00