Professional Scrum with Kanban
PSK is designed to help Scrum Teams continue improving and strengthening their work without compromising the use of Scrum. Combining the power of Kanban and its Flow Metrics with Scrum can help Scrum teams achieve improved levels of self-organisation, quality of work and predictability.
Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) is a 2-day certified course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework. Scrum.org have worked with Daniel Vacanti author of Actionable Agile Metrics for Predictability in the creation of this course.
- Duration: 2 days
- Certification: PSK I by Scrum.org (after passing the exam)
- Frequency: 6 public courses a year
- Public Course Locations: London, Dublin and Berlin
- Private Courses Available: Yes
- Languages: English or Spanish
- Payment Formats: Credit Card, TransferWise, Paypal or by Invoice
- Payment Currencies: GBP, EUR or USD
- Contact: email@example.com
- What’s included:
- Course Workbook in paper and PDF format
- Two eBooks by Daniel Vacanti and Yuval Yeret
- Access to the Professional Scrum with Kanban I certification exam
- Lunch on both days
- 14 PDUs for Project Management Institute and 14 SEUs for Scrum Alliance
- Access to the Actineo Newsletter
- Access to the Actineo Slack channel
- Membership of the Actineo Alumni Network including 20% discount on future courses
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
Syllabus and Agenda
- Dispelling Common Myths
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
Participants on this class need to have read the Scrum Guide and the Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams. The PSK class assumes a working knowledge of Scrum.
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for anyone doing Scrum. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization who use Scrum to deliver products to market including:
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Development Team Members
- Agile Coaches & Practitioners
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) assessment. The industry-recognized PSK I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. If you attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days of receiving the password and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a second attempt at no additional cost.
Scrum Alliance: 16 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units) towards your CSP (Certified Scrum Professional)
Project Management Institute (PMI): 16 PDUs (Professional Development Units).
Please select the region you are interested in: