Massimo Sarti is a business agility coach and trainer, focused on helping individuals, teams and businesses to adopt new ways of working on realising business value.
He has a strong technical background having worked for over 30 years in IT as Developer, System Integrator and IT Operations Manager.
Massimo is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST), an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) and a practitioner of Training from the BACK of the Room!. He is the organiser of “Agile Talks”, the largest active agile community in Roma (Italy), created for helping people to bridge the agile knowledge gap. He has delivered talks and workshops in public events in UK and Italy and he is a freelance contractor.
- Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
- Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT)
- Professional Scrum Master I
- Professional Scrum Master II
- Professional Scrum Master III
- Professional Scrum with Kanban I
- Kanban Management Professional
- Team Kanban Practitioner
- PMI PMP
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I
- Certified Scrum ProductOwner
- Certified Scrum Master