Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
PSPO is the cutting-edge course designed for Product Owners and anyone responsible over products from a business, product discovery and product management perspective.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of products and systems. In this course, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
Agile Product Ownership requires much more than just being able to write a User Story or manage a Product Backlog. Professional Product Owners need a strong understanding of everything that drives value from their products. The PSPO course helps you to develop your agile approach right through from the earliest Stakeholder interactions to Release Planning and delivery.
Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course. It maintains the defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
Course format: In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
- Duration: 2 days or 4 x 3 hr sessions (online)
- Certification: PSM I by Scrum.org (after passing the exam)
- Frequency: 2 public courses a year
- Public Course Locations: London
- Private Courses Available: Yes
- Virtual/Remote Course Available: Yes
- Languages: English
- Payment Formats: Credit Card, TransferWise, Paypal or by Invoice
- Payment Currencies: GBP, EUR or USD
- Contact: email@example.com
- What’s included:
- Slides in PDF format
- Lunch on both days (in-person only)
- Password to take the PSM I assessment
- Entitled to a discount on the PSM II assessment.
- Access to the Actineo Newsletter
- Access to the Actineo Slack channel
- Membership of the Actineo Alumni Network including 20% discount on future courses
• Agile Product Management
• Value-Driven Development
• Scrum Principles & Empiricism
• The Scrum Framework
• Product Backlog Management
• Release Management
The PSPO course may be interesting to all involved in software development but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business, product discovery, UX and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner course receive a password to take the PSPO I assessment and are entitled to a discount on the PSPO II assessment. The industry recognized PSPO certifications require a minimum passing score on these rigorous assessments.
Scrum Alliance: 16 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units) towards your CSP (Certified Scrum Professional)
Project Management Institute (PMI): 16 PDUs (Professional Development Units).