Jean-Paul is a Partner with Actineo Consulting LLP. He is a business agility coach and trainer who is passionate about helping teams do their best work. He does this through training courses, workshops, and coaching. He has a strong technical background having worked for many years as a software engineer.
JP is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST), an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT), Flight Levels Guide (FLG) and a Certified Trainer for Training from the BACK of the Room!. In 2017, with José Casal, and Andy De Vale, he co-created a self-coaching tool for teams called "The Kanban Guide". He has delivered talks at conferences in USA, UK, Ireland, and Germany.
He is a co-organiser of the Lean Agile London (LALDN) conference.
- Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
- Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT)
- Certified Trainer for “Training from the BACK of the Room!”
- Professional Scrum Master I
- Professional Scrum Master II
- Professional Scrum Master III
- Professional Scrum with Kanban I
- Professional Agile Leadership I
- Kanban Management Professional
- Team Kanban Practitioner
- Certified Collaboration Architect
- Certified facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials
- ILM Group Facilitation Methods
- MSc Computing for Professionals
- BSc Combined Health Studies