Jose Casal is a business agility consultant & trainer with extensive experience. He is dedicated to helping organisations and individuals embrace modern management methodologies including Kanban, Scrum & Collaboration Frameworks. Strongly motivated towards continuous learning and research, he is able to help organisations achieve better Agility. His goal is to create thriving and engaged organisations.
Jose is an international speaker and organises the London Lean Kanban Days (LLKD) conference.
Jose's experience covers the full breadth of Agile approaches. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST), Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT), Enterprise Kanban Coach (EKC) & Certified Trainer for Training from the BACK of the Room! He co-founded Actineo Consulting LLP in 2015.
- Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
- Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT)
- Certified Trainer for “Training from the BACK of the Room!”
- Certified Agile PM Trainer
- Professional Scrum Master I
- Professional Scrum Master II
- Professional Scrum Master III
- Professional Scrum with Kanban I
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Kanban Management Professional
- Enterprise Kanban Coach
- Team Kanban Practitioner
- Certified Collaboration Architect
- Certified Agile PM Practitioner
- BCS Agile Practitioner
- BCS Fellowship (FBCS)
- Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
- MSc Communications Systems Engineering
- BEng Communications Engineering