Kanban Management Professional
This is the full 4-day course leading to the KMP certification from Kanban University. The courses introduces the concepts underpinning the Kanban Method and what you need to know to design and maintain a Kanban System. Then, it explores the psychological aspects of Change Management, how we can successfully run a successful day-today implementation of a Kanban System, how to interact with other Kanban Systems and how to scale the emergence of Flow Management and Service Delivery across the entire organisation.
The KMP credential is earned by attending 2 courses: Kanban System Design (KMP1) and Kanban Management Professional (KMP2). When you complete these 2 combined courses, you will earn the Kanban Management Professional credential. In 2015, Actineo pioneered in the UK the delivery of the 4-Day Kanban Management Professional Credential (KMP) as a single combined course.
- Duration: 4 days
- Certification: Kanban Management Professional Credential (KMP) by Kanban Univesity
- Frequency: 6 public courses a year
- Public Course Locations: London, Bristol, Dublin and Berlin
- Private Courses Available: Yes
- Languages: English or Spanish
- Payment Formats: Credit Card, TransferWise, Paypal or by Invoice
- Payment Currencies: GBP, EUR or USD
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s included:
- Course Workbook in paper and PDF format
- eBooks from David J Anderson, Andy Carmichael and Patrick Steyaert
- Membership of Kanban University
- Lunch on all 4 days
- 16 PDUs for Project Management Institute and 16 SEUs for Scrum Alliance
- Access to the Actineo Newsletter
- Access to the Actineo Slack channel
- Membership of the Actineo Alumni Network including 20% discount on future courses
- Visualise different types of work
- Visualise workflow
- Manage interruptions and reduce multitasking
- Create pull systems
- Manage risk with classes of service
- Create flow
- Use STATIK to design a Kanban System
- Build an Information Flow with the 7 Cadences
- Deal with resistance to WIP limits
- Describe and explain asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Develop service orientation
- Manage evolutionary change
Syllabus and Agenda
The 4-Day Kanban Management Professional Course (KMP) follows the official LKU Certified KMP1 syllabus and Certified KMP2 syllabus. It is a 4-day interactive training session. Therefore, you will be learning from both the trainer and each other. There is no exam at the end. Upon completion, you receive the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential. A globally-recognised accreditation that you can use as official recognition of your achievement.
Kanban works across many functions of an organisation. If you want to improve you working practices, then you should attend a Kanban System Design Course. This could mean you are about start a Kanban initiative. Similarly, you might want to get more from your current Kanban system. Previous KMP attendees have been in roles such as:
- Senior Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters, Team Leads and Change Agents
- Product & Software Developers & Testers
- Agile Coaches & Practitioners (Scrum, XP, DSDM, AgilePM, etc.)
- Other roles such as HR and Finance professionals
You will receive a Kanban Management Professional credential from Kanban University.
Scrum Alliance: 16 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units) towards your CSP (Certified Scrum Professional)
Project Management Institute (PMI): 16 PDUs (Professional Development Units).
There is no exam at the end. Upon completion, you receive the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential. A globally-recognised accreditation that you can use as official recognition of your achievement.
Please select the region you are interested in: