This short video from Charles Duhigg covers how Google aims to build great teams and what sort of things are needed for that to happen.
How Google builds the perfect team
- The surprising thing Google learned about its employees and what it means for today’s students (Washington Post)
AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO
- This is your challenge. Share this page with people you think will find this video useful.
- Once they have watched the video, spend 5–10 minutes talking/chatting about the following:
- What did you already know about this before?
- What was the most surprising information in the video?
- How do you feel about if/how this happens in your company?
- Do you have deliberate practices to create “equal voice” and “ostentatious listening”? How so?
3. What keywords / tags would you use to catalogue this video? Please share some ideas in the comments section.