Ever wondered why sometimes you feel like you are getting a lot of work done, but still your customers and stakeholders aren't happy? Why is it that, even if your team is awesomely agile, people still complain about how long it takes to get their stuff done?
It feels like no matter how hard you work, no matter how busy you are, people are never satisfied.
What's going on?
In this talk Jose Casal and Jean-Paul Bayley show how when we visualise our waitflows, we can start improving the flow of work to our customers.
- FlowCon 2022 – Paris – 19 Oct 2022
- Agile Barcelona Meetup Group – Online – 17 Jun 2020
- Lean Agile London Meetup Group – Online – 10 Jun 2020
- Virtual Flight Club – Online – 20 May 2020
Slides & Videos
Download the different versions of the slides:
- 2022 version in English (with Jose Casal)
- 2020 version in English (with Jose Casal & Jean-Paul Bayley)
- 2020 version in Spanish (with Jose Casal, Pablo Domingo & Santi Pozo).
Watch a recording of the talk in English (below) or in Spanish.